On Kickstarter April 21th 2020,
2 important news today...
1) We are still working and shipping orders during the lockdown, I usually ship the orders on Friday
2) I will launch a charity campaign relating with Clinic Deluxe Edition, the CoViD_19 and a cooperative mode at the end of April, so stay tuned and click HERE if you want more informations.
I am very happy to announce the new Pulp Detective Expansion called Adventurers, Gadgets and Nemesis:
This expansion MUST be directly ordered on the web site during a AVStudiogames campaign that will start March 3rd 2020
Click HERE to know more
Here the last 2 new maps for Tramways the base game we are working on...
Tramways: Adelaide with special harbors connections and passengers flow from and to the downtown ...
Tramways: Shanghai at the beginning of the XXth century, with bad actions that you would like to avoid...
These 2 maps will be mounted on heavy cardboard like the Paris/New York map in 2017.
The campaign will be launched in February 2020 on Kickstarter!
Halloween and black orders! Happy to offer the shipping costs till November 5th 2019 with the coupon ESSEN19 (worldwide available, min 15€)!
I am very happy to upload NEW rules for Clinic Deluxe edition (base game) in several languages
- the English rules click HERE
- the Korean rules click HERE
- The French rules click HERE
- The Italian rules click HERE
- The Spanish rules click HERE
I am very proud to show you the box cover of CliniC Deluxe Edition: The Extension with Artwork by Ian O'Toole
It features ALL Expansions already released (>12 expansions) in 2014 and 2015 with new layouts, new graphics, new illustrations and new special twists
Kickstarter is scheduled May 7th 2019!
Ian O'Toole has sent us the box cover of the new Clinic: Deluxe Edition that will hit the Kickstarter tables May 7th 2019 !
He has also sent us the new illustrations of the boards and few components
I am proud to announce the release on Kickstarter of the big expansion called Tramways: The Dystopian Expansions April 2nd 2019
Sometimes News are very spaced out because I do not have anything interesting to tell you ...
Sometimes News are coming very quick after the last one (only 2 weeks)... I am happy to share with you the very very first illustrations and graphics for my next BIG board game CLINIC DELUXE. This game has been released in a cut and scissors version in 2014, but I have the opportunity to make something great now thanks to your incredible support. We have started the discussion with Ian O'Toole (VINHOS, LISBOA, AGE OF STEAM...) for 1 year and a half and this is how the illustrations would be
The plan is to run a KS campaign in April 2019... Hope the delay is not too short....
The KS campaign for Pulp Detective 2 will be launched February 5th 2019!
After its breakthrough success in 2018, Pulp Detective is back with a vengeance!
New cases to solve, new detectives, and new cards for even more variability! Click HERE to back the project on Kickstarter.
And, as previously, we licensed 1920s-50s pulp artwork for this second expansion...
Thank you for your support
(Pour une revue détaillée de Pulp Détective FR, cliquez JEUX DE CLIC ou encore ici chez PARADOX TEMPOREL).
I am very happy to announce that we are working with Todd Sanders to release a second expansion for Pulp Detective! We want to add more control on the game, offer a solution for the wrong cubes color and add more content to the base game, more cases, more detectives/Inspectors! I plan to launch a campaign to fund this expansion on KS in February 5th 2019. It will contain 1 NEW Girl Friday die, 8 wooden cubes and 26 new cards (2 new cases, 2 new detectives/inspectors, 3 new criminal cards from the the society of corpses, 18 Henchmen, gun molls and trap cards, 1 new item card)
Brutus will be launched January 1st 2019 on Kickstarter. There will be two edition, the normal edition and a deluxe edition with 6 Minis Emperors and the 180 - pages book. This book has been written by Eric Mc Childe and this story is based on the Emperors of Brutus the board game, a hard boiled novel...
Card City XL Crime Expansion is now live on Kickstarter! This small expansion is a set of 12 cards and is playable with the already CCXL ways to play CCXL...
My new standalone game is mostly ready: Tramways Engineer's Workbook.
It is a new concept in the game market: designing a portable complexe game which has no setup and can be played everywhere in solo or duo. Minimalistic components (only a book and an erasable pen)...
April/May 18 on KS..
We are running the KS for the new game under the logo AVSGames PLUS.
The new line of products features less complex games, with stunning graphics and minimalistic component list.
The Campaign Mode has been unlocked. You can read the rules that link the 7 cases of the base game and expansion HERE.
- I am very happy to share with you our last version of the Pulp Detective rules HERE (low resolution and not final)
The dice samples are ready and the embossed dice are very nice... Don't miss the campaign in February
- Here the first version of the 6 Emperors I will have in Brutus, my newest game: Brutus is a fast territory building game in the small city universe. KS campaign is planned in May 18
Two news for today:
- 150 Age of Steam sets will be available December 1st. Last year, all the sets have been sold within 36 hours, so stay tuned and be reactive when the newsletter will be dispatched... 4 New maps and 1 Reprint of the very old map from 2006.... MARS... (with new stunning graphics...
- Here the cover of the new game from AVStudiogames PLUS: It is a narrative-detective-clue-dice-solo game designed by Todd SANDERS. The graphics are coming from real pulp magazines covers copyrights Steeger Properties. I will launch the KS February 1st 2018
AVStudiogames has now a second line of games: Games that I have not designed but I have personally developed for talented designers
Here the logo of AVStudiogames PLUS.
The first game under this line will be published in February 1st: Pulp Detective. It has been designed by Todd Sanders, more infos will come soon...
Just few words to let you know that:
1) we are handling the Tramways and Small City expansions, they should all be ready for shipping by the end of September (in one week)
2) I am very happy that Tramways is on the list for the JOGO DE ANO 17 in Portugal!
3) We have received the Card City XL boxes and we will also start the fulfillment for the European countries very soon. The backers of the KS campaign will be the first served. Again a big thank you for your support. We will be on time.
4) And finally, we will be at the fair in Essen booth 1D-129 on the Ludicreations booth.
What else ? Stay tuned for other great games next year !
Tramways has won the HeavyCard board People's choice 2016.
Please visit their web site to learn more about the heavy side of the board games...
As promised, the campaign for Card City XL will be launched today on Kickstarter !
Here the link : Card City XL KS campaign
Two news today:
- I added few Tramways pack on the web site. It contains the base game and the 1st Tramways expansion
- I am very happy to share the cover of my next stand alone game called Card City XL who will be abbreviated CCXL for special reasons which I will explain later...More news soon...
A great success for the 1st expansion of Tramways the base game. We will start the shipping in June, may be sooner...
I am running out Tramways the base game, so if you don't have it yet, I recommend to find a copy now.
The KS Campaign is live on KS TRAMWAYS EXPANSION We will build the trams in Paris and New York !
The campaign for TRAMWAYS : Paris / New-York expansion will be launched on Kickstarter February 1st 2017
Special offer : Free shipping for TRAMWAYS till 31st January 17 !
50 new Age of Steam sets have been added on the web site, a second and last small printing.
100 Age of Steam sets are for sale on the web site ! Enjoy these new maps, graphic work by Todd Sanders !
Edit : Already sold out in 24 hours... I will see if I have some time to reprint 50 maps at the end of the year. I have many stuffs in 2017...
Till 31th October , the shipping costs for Tramways are only 5€ where ever you live on the Earth ! After that, it will cost 12€.
We will be booth 1-D129 on the Essen fair with few Medical Dossiers for CliniC, and Small City expansion packs
IF YOU GO TO ESSEN, YOU CAN PREORDER TRAMWAYS BY JUST SENDING US AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
THE ESSEN PRICE WILL BE 45€ AND YOU AVOID THE SHIPPING COSTS IF YOU ARE THERE !
We are very happy to announce that TRAMWAYS boxes have been produced last week...
BIG CONSEQUENCE : The game will be ready for an Essen release !!!
We will send a newsletter this week which should give more informations for the Essen attendees.
For those who have backed the project on KS, an update will be sent very soon as well..
The KS campaign is over since one week, but I am happy to announce that the files have been sent for approval to the manufacturer to produce Tramways week 32
You can preorder the game on the web site if you like and read the final version of the English Rules
The campaign for TRAMWAYS will be launched on Kickstarter May 16th 2016 : You takes the role of Investissor to build the network of Small City.
TRAMWAYS is a stand alone game. It will be produced by NSF games in the Netherlands.
Lauching of a new website specially dedicated to the Alban Viard's boardgames designs. AVstudiogames will present the latest News. It is possible to play some of the games in solo. A little shop is also integrated to purchase the stand alone games and expansions.